Kamshet Paragliding – Fly with most Fun and Experienced pilots of Kamshet. Only School with Internationally certified pilots in operation for more than 23 years with 100% Safety Record .
Paragliding in Kamshet near pune with a professional pilot is the most fun and the easiest way to taste the freedom of flying. You fly with a qualified pilot, sit comfortably in a seat and enjoy nature’s beauty from up above.
* Extra Taxes (GST) applicable
Inflight HD videos available at extra cost.
Book you 2-seater Joyride now call 7507177860
Why fly with us in Kamshet?
How will be your flight
- Bring your camera and take some amazing pictures from the sky or you can choose take flight HD action cam video footage that we provide at a just Rs 500.
- No Previous experience is needed.
- Wear a T-shirt, shorts, track pants or Jeans (No saree/skirts), shoes (avoid chappals) and a cap.
- Prefer carrying sunscreen, glares, snacks and water bottles.
- Flying season in Kamshet Last from October to May.
- The flights are subject to weather conditions. We would like you to appreciate that Paragliding is a weather dependent sport and for us ‘ Safety comes First ‘.
- Site transport, Video charges and food is not included in the mentioned cost.
- Patients with heart ailments and epilepsy are not allowed to fly.
- Note that paragliding is a wind dependent sport and there’s a possibility of last-minute re-schedules or cancellations, which are beyond our control
- If you have motion sickness, avoid eating 2 hours prior to your flight.
- The Maximum bodyweight limit is 95 kgs. For persons over 95 kgs weight, their flying will be decided at the site itself depending on current wind conditions.
- Children above 6 years are allowed to fly. For kids, we need to take extra care and special equipment make sure to notify us the age and weight during booking.
- Participants who appear intoxicated may be refused flight. In this case, no refunds will be given.
- All Passengers need to follow strict Covid Protocols.
- We are in nature avoid littering.